Porcelain Veneers – Vienna, VA
Invest in Your Confidence with Veneers
Are you tired of hiding behind an unattractive smile? You don’t need to feel embarrassed by your teeth. You can invest in your self-esteem and get the smile of your dreams with porcelain veneers in Vienna. The simple procedure provides a drastic improvement to the overall color, size, shape, and proportion of your teeth. You’ll enjoy natural-looking results in as little as 2 appointments.
Why Choose Tyson Smiles for Porcelain Veneers?
- High-quality material for natural-looking results.
- Digital imaging smile design.
- Personalized solutions for each patient.
Am I a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
A veneer is a thin shell bonded to the entire front surface of a tooth. It instantly covers a variety of imperfections, including:
- Dark tooth discoloration.
- Chipped or cracked teeth.
- Smaller than average teeth.
- Abnormally shaped teeth.
- Gapped or slightly crooked teeth.
When compared to veneers used in the past, you’ll enjoy a less invasive treatment because porcelain allows them to be made thinner. This resolves the Chicklet-looking appearance of veneers used in the past to leave you with a flawless smile that looks natural.
What Can I Expect During the Process?
You’ll first need a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Vienna to ensure veneers are right for you. After creating a customized treatment plan, you’re scheduled for your procedure. On average, it can take about 2 visits to complete the transformation process.
During your first appointment, your teeth are cleaned and prepared for bonding by removing a small amount of enamel. Since the veneers are thinner than those used previously, you’ll keep more of your tooth intact. This also makes the treatment less invasive, so you may not even need an anesthetic.
After your teeth have been prepared, an impression of your mouth is taken to design your veneers. The dental lab creates them to meet your exact specifications to match the color, size, and shape you need. This can take a couple of weeks, so we will attach temporary veneers in the meantime. Once your new veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office to have them bonded to your teeth.
What are the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are a preferred cosmetic treatment because they provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Minimally invasive procedure.
- Corrects several concerns using one treatment.
- Natural-looking results.
- Keep more of your tooth’s structure.
- Results can last a decade or longer.
How Long Will My Smile Last?
Veneers can last for an average of 10 years or longer before needing to be replaced. You can promote how long your smile lasts by following a few simple tips:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and nonabrasive toothpaste to clean your teeth twice a day.
- Floss every night before going to bed.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools.
- Don’t chew on inedible objects.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if you play sports.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
You can get the smile of your dreams with your dentist in Vienna. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.